Pretty Cool Pedal....had to order one

Stumble across this whilst trolling YouTube. Had to order one. Figure I can clean up my board with this thing. Check it out. Coming from New Zealand, but I had a tracking number in less than 20 minutes.
Wow, that sounds HOT! Be sure to give us a PRS fed review on that once you get it dialed in!! I have very few pedals (to lazy to keep track of it all), but I would consider this one!!!

Thanks for giving me something else to spend money I don't have, pedal pusher!

Wow, that sounds HOT! Be sure to give us a PRS fed review on that once you get it dialed in!! I have very few pedals (to lazy to keep track of it all), but I would consider this one!!!

Thanks for giving me something else to spend money I don't have, pedal pusher!
I’m here for ya!

Cool sounds! Pete has some great amps, and if he ever comes out with a PTT (Pete Thorn Talent) pedal, I’ll need one of those. His settings always remind me how tones that sit well in the mix always sound trebly when you solo them. It’s why Plexi and AC30 style amps are so useful. This pedal sounds great with them.

I’ve sworn off getting anything endorsed or demo’d by Pete. Well, except for the PT15 IR amp and Pt212 cab sitting in my music room. The pedals never sound anything like the demo Pete does. I mean I have 4 fingers and a thumb on my left hand just like Pete. I have 2 ears just like Pete. I have picks just like Pete. My guitars have 6 strings just like Pete. I don’t get why his pedals sound so much better than the ones he convinces me to buy. I guess he just keeps the best ones for himself.

That’s high praise

Looks brilliant to me. High internal voltage, like Pettyjohn's recent stuff. Preamp. EQ. Dirt. All in one pedal that seems to sound great?

I think it's going to work out pretty well, indeed!

Back