Premature NGD

Epic is the right word...Pete always knows the right thing to say. :D

If you guys go to Scotland, wait until about April when the tourist season opens for the distilleries. And you run less chance of running off the road in the Grampians due to a sudden sleet storm and nearly careening to your death down a mountain. That won’t keep you from stray sheep or narrow roads, much less adequate street signs, but it’s a glorious place. And if you play golf in the right place, a slice will send your ball off a cliff and into the ocean.

Epic is the right word...Pete always knows the right thing to say. :D

If you guys go to Scotland, wait until about April when the tourist season opens for the distilleries. And you run less chance of running off the road in the Grampians due to a sudden sleet storm and nearly careening to your death down a mountain. That won’t keep you from stray sheep or narrow roads, much less adequate street signs, but it’s a glorious place. And if you play golf in the right place, a slice will send your ball off a cliff and into the ocean.
You Sassenachs need a good guide!;)

Indeed, but it's a start. Question is, what's her deal like? No more than X number of shoes, or something? :D

Fortunately, she’s not much of a spender at all. I once watched her stalk a pair of shoes listed for 35 dollars waiting for them to go on sale.

It’s great but I have no bargaining strength. So I just have to make «if I buy this then I’ll also do this...» types of deals.

Fortunately, she’s not much of a spender at all. I once watched her stalk a pair of shoes listed for 35 dollars waiting for them to go on sale.

It’s great but I have no bargaining strength. So I just have to make «if I buy this then I’ll also do this...» types of deals.

I know those kind of deals. I make them all the time!

Please tell me it's purple...Dragons Breath Glow..hey wait just a minute...aww man...ya got me...o_O so what finish? It's purple right?:)

Unique and artistic figuring is the best and this is a good example of it! Reminds me of an hourglass.

Back