Premature NGD

Shizzrock

After a fantastic trip to the factory two weeks ago, all I have are these pictures. I keep looking at them, like they're of a lost loved one. One day they will be a guitar, but for now, I have these pics...
IMG_4948.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

The crazy part was it was the first top I looked at, Paul just knew when he laid them out. I literally could not have gotten a better top.

The second thing I keep thinking about is that Brazzy neck, it was almost red with some crazy figuring.

Custom 24
Brazzy neck
Korina body
Ebony fretboard
Brazzy veneer
85/15s
All black hardware
"Like a blue" top

That's all I can say at this time :)

The crazy part was it was the first top I looked at, Paul just knew when he laid them out. I literally could not have gotten a better top.

That top is smoking gorgeous! When I did my build, the top I ended up with was the second one I pulled off the shelf. I was pretty sold, but I kept looking. I think Brian knew I was going to pick it before I did.

Awesome top. Just curious about the Korina for the body. Is it going to be stained or are you sticking with a natural finish?

What kind of birds?

The second thing I keep thinking about is that Brazzy neck, it was almost red with some crazy figuring.

Custom 24
Brazzy neck
Korina body
Ebony fretboard
Brazzy veneer
85/15s
All black hardware
"Like a blue" top

That's all I can say at this time :)
I like what I'm seeing and reading, can't wait to see the final result

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!!! There are like...10 faces in that top!

Please do tell...what's it gonna be??

How about it! I kept going back and saw a new face each time!

OP, that's going to be a great guitar. You did well!

Back