Pre-Emptive Happy Father's Day

CandidPicker

Tone Matters. Use It Well.
For all the Dads among us, the men who've adopted, the former married men who still enjoy visitation...

You are a respected group of people. You impart fatherly wisdom as easily as you dispense Pez candies. And you have senses of humor that display your tolerance for youthful foolishness and exuberance.

We need more men like you.

Whatever career you've chosen, whatever path you've followed in life, my thanks to the Dads among us who have taken care of us underlings in years past, and have set us on the right road towards greater understanding of all things we've asked about and have only begun to comprehend.

Last edited:
..... Oops, spoke too soon. Toast burnt, smoke alarms ringing!

Yours must be younger than mine.

Mine will surface about 10-11 am, which is fine because I finished work late last night and am enjoying a pre-emptive lay in!

The cooked breakfast sounds great! Enjoy.

Congrats to all the Dads.

Yours must be younger than mine.

Mine will surface about 10-11 am, which is fine because I finished work late last night and am enjoying a pre-emptive lay in!

The cooked breakfast sounds great! Enjoy.

Congrats to all the Dads.
Oh yeah, 5 and 3. It was my wife cooking that burnt the toast. My two had promised to have a lie in this morning as a father's Day treat. Both up at 6:15! I was allowed to lie in until 7am though

Oh yeah, 5 and 3. It was my wife cooking that burnt the toast. My two had promised to have a lie in this morning as a father's Day treat. Both up at 6:15! I was allowed to lie in until 7am though

You’re a saint!

Thank you. Happy Father’s Day to all of you dads. My sons are 20 and 23.

I went to my son’s new apartment in the city yesterday. He demonstrated that he can hear a radio station when he plays through his amp. One of his cables looks shoddy, so I’ll give him a Mogami today. The funniest thing is, he said that he tries to ignore it unless it’s a song he likes, then he plays along with it. :D:D:D

Back