Praise for Sean and PRS in general

EEGMan

So while replacing the battery in my HB II, a lead from the board to the battery holder came loose. I suspect it wasn't a good solder from the get go. As I live but 35 miles from the factory it would have made no sense to ship the guitar. I contacted PRS tech and Sean arranged an appointment for me to drive down, drop it off and they would do the repair while I ran my car through the MD emissions check. When I returned I had a very pleasant chat with Janet who covers the front desk. Before you knew it, there was Sean with my guitar.
If you've never been to Experience PRS or never took the factory tour, it's hard to imagine a most positive work environment. Everyone I have ever met at PRS is super professional, upbeat and determined to create the very best products possible.

Last edited:
I really need to make a trip there!

C'mon man - you gotta make this happen!

I was at a PRS day at my local dealer Saturday (beerbatteredphish mentioned it in another thread). I was talking to a young lady who was considering her first PRS - a CU24 Floyd. I told her mother that regardless of what she decided, they should come to Experience. I told them a bit about the factory experience, but mostly how great the employees are to everyone who shows up. Mom made a note of the dates - I hope they go.

And she bought the guitar.

C'mon man - you gotta make this happen!

I was at a PRS day at my local dealer Saturday (beerbatteredphish mentioned it in another thread). I was talking to a young lady who was considering her first PRS - a CU24 Floyd. I told her mother that regardless of what she decided, they should come to Experience. I told them a bit about the factory experience, but mostly how great the employees are to everyone who shows up. Mom made a note of the dates - I hope they go.

And she bought the guitar.

We'll be vacationing out that way in the fall. We're staying about 70 miles northeast of the factory. A tour will be a priority. No Exp for this guy. My niece is getting married that weekend. Broadway themed wedding. Looking forward to that.......not.

We'll be vacationing out that way in the fall. We're staying about 70 miles northeast of the factory. A tour will be a priority. No Exp for this guy. My niece is getting married that weekend. Broadway themed wedding. Looking forward to that.......not.

** cough cough ** Professional emergency near DC. The nation needs you. ** cough cough **

Back