Praise for Dave ‘S.

Frank McNerney

Shoitza
I just reread the forum rules to make sure this is ok. I believe it is. Just a shout out of support for Dave’s guitars. (I’m sure most of us are aware of Dave’s huge supply of PRS guitars)

I always said I’d never buy a guitar I hadn’t played. But in these weird times I came across a SE hollowbody standard at a good price and took the leap.

It arrived yesterday in great shape. In fact I’d say it was better than the description and the pictures

Great service. Quick response. All positive no negative

Finally. I have no experience with any of the other Prs dealers So I’m not making comparisons. Just relaying a positive experience.
Thanks
Oh yeah. The guitar feel sounds and looks fantastic.

They are my local shop in Madison. It hasn’t been all wine and Roses, but I trust Josiah and crew with all the work I can’t do myself.

The Madison shop hasn’t been getting many PRSes lately, which makes me sad. Asking them to bring one up from LaCrosse has seemed in the past like a commitment to buy. I would have loved to play an SE hollow body, but I can’t find one to try anywhere nearby.

I bought all three of my PRS guitars from Dave’s, shipped to
Pennsylvania. An exemplary dealer, in my experience.

Bought my CE from Dave's, couldn't be happier.

They are my local shop in Madison. It hasn’t been all wine and Roses, but I trust Josiah and crew with all the work I can’t do myself.

The Madison shop hasn’t been getting many PRSes lately, which makes me sad. Asking them to bring one up from LaCrosse has seemed in the past like a commitment to buy. I would have loved to play an SE hollow body, but I can’t find one to try anywhere nearby.

You seem to be in the exact situation I described above....
Maybe>>>
https://reverb.com/item/34995654-paul-reed-smith-se-hollowbody-ii-2020

I got used a Studio and a replacement case for my core Starla from them as well. Couldn't have been happier with their communication. I toured the factory a few years ago, and I saw this beautiful custom 24 semi-hollow, wood library, charcoal (or was it black?), and with the most insane mahogany back (in clear) I have ever seen to this date. I inquired if they knew where it was going, and it was Dave's. Contacted them about it, and was so close to getting it. It was the charcoal finish which finally convinced me I should wait. If it had been any other finish, I would have done it. But they were great to work with. The guitar hadn't been presold, and they sent me pictures as soon as they got it in house.

Bought a few from Dave's, and each has been better than expected, total satisfaction. Great place.

Really awesome dealer throughout the entire buying process. Dealt with both Tylor and Tim. Very nice Wood Library runs, constant flow of used instruments at insanely great deals (SE electrics and acoustics are so tempting every time they list them...).
I've had equally great experiences with Moore Guitars, Bizarre Guitars, Danville Music to name a few.

Back