Practice at work

When I was a field tech, I used to drive an unmarked white panel van. One thing I learned real quick was not to stop at the local ice cream shop on a hot July day.......parents don't like that look too much.....
Ah, the Buffalo Bill-mobile. Yeah, I think someone ruined that look for you...

It puts the lotion in the basket.

I need to see if I have a picture still, but one morning I went to get in my van only to find that someone had taped poster boards to both sides advertising "Free Candy".
Sounds like some of our friends have the same sense of humor

Yes it does! Shortly after we bought our house, before we could even really meet the neighbors, some of my friends showed up around 2AM on a week night and cordoned off my van with Police tape. They were flashing spot lights through my windows, had cherries flashing, and had uniforms on my porch and around my house. They were pounding on my front door. I went to the door in a panic, they laughed, I laughed, the neighbors freaked, and I went back to bed. My friends had a slow night apparently.

Next morning, Police tape still covering my doors and surrounding my porch, I went outside....only to find....."Free Candy" signs on my work van! Again!

Shortly after that I got a new van.....in black. The labels "fell" off.

Neighbors still won't let me forget about it!

I tour in a band so I can kind of get away with "practicing" at work. Except that one time I threw altered extensions on a dominant chord in a country tune...I got some weird looks.

Isn’t that classed as “New Country”??!;)

Back