Practice at work

Because you can’t lure young men bein’ all gassy and bloated, I guess. I see his logic.

YOU can lure young men and suffer the consequences. You are not making the best decision just now. Some jokes aren't in the best taste.

Am keeping my mouth shut and staying far away from this discussion.

Last edited:
Serg,

You're an authority in all of these areas, so best wishes.

I do give that impression.

Man...sooooo many responses, so little time!!!! Good luck, Serg. ;););)

@Boogie saved my life for maybe ten months with this cradling technique for infants, so he’s gives great advice. I just don’t know how else I’m gonna find camp counselors.

Why don't you ask your wife if you can play with your buddies while someone else sits with the children? Instead of dreaming up these elaborate schemes?

Marriage and parenting doesn’t really work that way, dude.

Anybody that says otherwise wears the pants in their relationship, and isn’t helping out as much as they could. :p

Marriage and parenting doesn’t really work that way, dude.

Anybody that says otherwise wears the pants in their relationship, and isn’t helping out as much as they could. :p

G61FyP6.png

Now I just need to find some young men to wrangle back to my home.... What do you think will work best: Clown outfit, Eagle Scout uniform, or Catholic Priest garb to get them into my van? :confused::eek:o_O

Dude, I think the jig is up with the Catholic Priest bit. I'd think, maybe, Ice Cream Man, or Uber/Lyft driver might get you a little more action.

Dude, I think the jig is up with the Catholic Priest bit. I'd think, maybe, Ice Cream Man, or Uber/Lyft driver might get you a little more action.

Oh man, if I were an ice cream man my son would worship me!

When I was a field tech, I used to drive an unmarked white panel van. One thing I learned real quick was not to stop at the local ice cream shop on a hot July day.......parents don't like that look too much.....

Back