Practical Tips

In fact , I found time to get my out of phase issue resolved on my ce24. Going to see how that 5708 neck 5909 bridge combo works tonight.

In fact , I found time to get my out of phase issue resolved on my ce24. Going to see how that 5708 neck 5909 bridge combo works tonight.

Sounds great in my Cu22. I reckon you'll like it,

Sounds great in my Cu22. I reckon you'll like it,

You are correct!!! I like it a lot. We had a fantastic gig tonight. People were dancing and partying from the start so we didn't take a break until it was time to announce costume winner and that was 15 minutes.. so one 15 minute break all night, kinda cool!

You are correct!!! I like it a lot. We had a fantastic gig tonight. People were dancing and partying from the start so we didn't take a break until it was time to announce costume winner and that was 15 minutes.. so one 15 minute break all night, kinda cool!

Sweet!

Guitar case also makes for a good baffle or gobo when you’re playing that amp that demands SPL beyond the friendly limit of the venue.

I’ve used a guitar case like a riot shield when the drunks stumbled toward the pedalboard.

guitar strings make a handy noose. If you have a redheaded wife, HIDE THEM!

I have been away from home for some weeks with no guitar to play. In the hope of minimizing the pain of playing again with softened fingertips I tried to maintain my calluses by rolling the edge of beer bottle tops, anything with a metal edge, and digging in with my thumbnail for a few minutes each day. It became an easy habit. I am back home now and It worked quite well. The tips of my fingers are not as hard as they were but picking up the guitar again is much less of an ordeal :)

Back