[Posts removed by Original Poster]

Another stunning addition Pete! I know you'll enjoy it. Have you held on to any of your Righteous WL Korinas? Mine still blows me away every time I play it!

How many 594 private stocks does this make, Pete? Double and single cut?

Let me go count...

Okay, that's 4. One SC and three DC's. I can't help myself, I just *LOVE* these!

I am working on evolving my 594 collection now to all Private Stock 594's, well at least not counting the Tobacco Burst non-10 at the Apartment in CA (which is a killer one!). That's where I was with my beloved DC and SC 245's a year ago, a nice little collection of incredible Private Stock 245's, with very little GAS. Then Paul and team totally disrupted my world with the 594! :)

Thanks!

Another stunning addition Pete! I know you'll enjoy it. Have you held on to any of your Righteous WL Korinas? Mine still blows me away every time I play it!

Thanks!! Re the Righteous WL Korinas, I sold the Grey Black Fade one, and have the Red Tiger one up for sale now in the usual places. They were both AWESOME, what gave me the Korina and Black Limba 594 bug to begin with! ;)

I did not spec this one, this came from a dealer. But it is right up my alley in almost every way, as if I had spec'ed it!

Pete, do you think people have caught on to what you'll buy? That should be frightening...sort of...

Looks stunning, man. Great score!

I'm gonna pile on in the compliment department, Pete. That is...

Off
The
Chart!!!!!

I love everything about it. Simply magnificent in every way possible.
Bet it sounds amazing.

Love the design and you're right that burst looks like it is not messing around. Let it resonate your ribs and the halls!

Back