Post your RARE PRS stuff!

Here's a pic of how I found you - when you found it - on the workbench. September 24th, 2010.

i-H75pLmF.jpg

More chins than a Chinese phonebook...

That was 50 pounds ago...

My blue crab fog.. I've never seen another Tremonti in the finish but have seen a Cu24. It's one of my favorite guitars by far and with the white neck and headstock it just sets it off.

Screenshot_20220911-165436_Gallery16d107a06382807a.jpg

Here's the NGD

A gorgeous PS to be sure…but doesn’t appear to be #10,000 looking at the banner inlay on the headstock. Guess 10,000 still remains to be seen….
What I see on the banner of the headstock (and why I have been referring to it as such) is "Private Stock 10,000". What are you seeing? I know the pix aren't that detailed, but that is what I am reading.

Edit: I was wrong on this! Upon further inspection and some squinting, it would appear this is PS 9889 and NOT PS 10,000 (which is what my post originally stated)!! Apologies for this erred enthusiasm!!!

Last edited:
What I see on the banner of the headstock (and why I have been referring to it as such) is "Private Stock 10,000". What are you seeing? I know the pix aren't that detailed, but that is what I am reading.
Looks like “Private Stock # 980x” last digit blocked by strings. A little blurry…but definitely looks like first digit is a 9.

Back