Post your RARE PRS stuff!

White tigers are rare. White tigers with Pernambuco necks?…….well now we’re talking
KGhmZrL.jpg

White tigers are rare. White tigers with Pernambuco necks?…….well now we’re talking
KGhmZrL.jpg
Lord, that’s a thing of beauty. One of, if not my Favorite finishes PRS has ever done. I wish they would bring this back, even in a limited run….
They just don’t do enough white finishes! Bring back White Tiger, bring back Faded
Blue Jean! And not just for Private Stock….

The Enabler "pushed" me to buy this...
MlpV4zg.jpg

85GDppm.jpg

Interesting, one of these watches just showed up on the ‘verb.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s particularly rare. But I do have a McCarty soapbar with an irw neck. Whatever its status. I love it. I also have an artist package sc594 soapbar with a irw neck. Maybe even less rare. But also sooooo good.
I had a McCarty Soap with an IRW neck, and indeed it was pretty unusual. Mine was a NAMM show guitar to boot! I made a big mistake selling it back in 2008 or so. I don't know what I was thinking.

"You were probably thinking you wanted the money for something you no longer have, Les."

"Well, now I have neither thing, I don't know what I sold it to get, and I miss the guitar a lot more."

Hey, watch it with that!

Back