Post your PRS guitar pics here!

image1_zpsqjqqeyog.jpg

Got the band back together!!

TjjplZ0.jpg

I had let a buddy borrow my Mira for a while, which turned into 9 months or so, while I was borrowing his Neumann U87 for recording. The silver Santana normally lives in my office at work, so it's actually pretty strange that I have all 4 of these on the wall at once.

Got the band back together!!

TjjplZ0.jpg

I had let a buddy borrow my Mira for a while, which turned into 9 months or so, while I was borrowing his Neumann U87 for recording. The silver Santana normally lives in my office at work, so it's actually pretty strange that I have all 4 of these on the wall at once.

NIce!
I love the silver Santana - it matches my blue one.

You should hook your straps over the upper horn instead of letting them hang free...

strap.jpg

Pull it tight from the bottom diagonally across the back and loop over the upper horn with the rest hanging limp hidden behind the guitar.

BOOM. Guitar and strap neatly displayed.

Thanks for the tip. Yea, the mixer for the PA is directly below the baritone there, and the straps have dragged across and unexpectedly boosted a mic and caused feedback on a couple occasions. I'm also very tall so the straps are long. But, the room is small so options are limited.

Sweet pair Mozzi.
Santanas come in red too.

Thank you - Next PRS though would probably have to be a Custom 24-08 and then a HB 2 with Piezo - in Fire Red burst of course.... :D

Back