Post your PRS guitar pics here!

Family member number three arrived today so here's the updated picture!
2017 seems to be a PRS year for me...I'm almost afraid of what 2018 holds :eek:
4TV0dSz.jpg
I was gonna say I love the reclaimed 24, but I love them all. So much goodness here!

Back in my high school days I used to go to my local Sam Ash and lust over the PRSi. I fell in love with a SAS, but assumed my life would never add up to me owning a US made PRS.

My peasant entries:

First PRS was this SE single cut
IMG_1828 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Sold the SE single cut and made my rounds through several Fenders and Gibsons. Then I saw this one at a local GC and fell in love again. It was an SE Custom 22 in whale blue. I have to admit, best $400 guitar I've ever had. This was coming from a few Fender US Deluxe's and some Gibson LP's. The neck on this guitar slayed the rest. No sharp frets at all.

Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Then something happened. After buying a house and realizing what debt was, I decided a US PRS wasn't so scary after all. I then brought this babe home...

R0005955 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

R0005951 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Gorgeous git fiddles cshallcross. I lucked out and didn't have to pay for mine lol. IhavrI a Fender HM StraS the same color blue as your last one.

What's happening with this beautiful thing, I don't think I've seen such a pretty thing, do you come around here often, would like to come back to my apartment.
where you do you come from

BODIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm going off the rails on a crazy train.

give me some details on this so I can stop drooling.
is that Korina Back what pickups, jumbo frets Maple fretboard custom 24 I guess. But with the three-way toggle I'm confused
how much to buy that

Qf079pB.jpg

So now I see the inlay Santana ... that things awesome
does that have the Santana narrow nut 42 mm I cannot play 42 mm nuts. I I have always wanted the Santana but I Cannot play the open chords with those narrow nut,
absolutely require 43 mm

Back in my high school days I used to go to my local Sam Ash and lust over the PRSi. I fell in love with a SAS, but assumed my life would never add up to me owning a US made PRS.

My peasant entries:

First PRS was this SE single cut
IMG_1828 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Sold the SE single cut and made my rounds through several Fenders and Gibsons. Then I saw this one at a local GC and fell in love again. It was an SE Custom 22 in whale blue. I have to admit, best $400 guitar I've ever had. This was coming from a few Fender US Deluxe's and some Gibson LP's. The neck on this guitar slayed the rest. No sharp frets at all.

Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Then something happened. After buying a house and realizing what debt was, I decided a US PRS wasn't so scary after all. I then brought this babe home...

R0005955 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

R0005951 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Love that 305....cool color too!

What's happening with this beautiful thing, I don't think I've seen such a pretty thing, do you come around here often, would like to come back to my apartment.
where you do you come from

BODIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm going off the rails on a crazy train.

give me some details on this so I can stop drooling.
is that Korina Back what pickups, jumbo frets Maple fretboard custom 24 I guess. But with the three-way toggle I'm confused
how much to buy that

Qf079pB.jpg

I bought it used about 9 months ago. It was originally a PS spec done by Wilcutt's. Not sure who bought it from them, but I got it from another shop. Here are the specs:
Santana II
Curly Maple neck
Curly Maple fret board with Ebony binding
Curly Maple top wood with ebony purfling strips
Black Limba back (with matching electronics cavity covers)
Curly Maple Headstock veneer with ebony binding
Santana neck carve with ivoriod side dots
High Gloss Nitro finish in Red Tiger with black painted binding
Black Onyx bird inlays and PS Eagle on the headstock
Santana pickups
Ebony truss rod cover and tuning keys

And the coolest parts....all of the hardware is smoked black chrome....pick up covers, the PIII tuners, trem, saddles and trem arm, and even the trem springs are all black. It's a sweet, sweet guitar. It was priced just above what a brand new Artist Pack would go for. Too low to pass up. I did have to part with a couple of guitars to make it work though.

I bought it used about 9 months ago. It was originally a PS spec done by Wilcutt's. Not sure who bought it from them, but I got it from another shop. Here are the specs:
Santana II
Curly Maple neck
Curly Maple fret board with Ebony binding
Curly Maple top wood with ebony purfling strips
Black Limba back (with matching electronics cavity covers)
Curly Maple Headstock veneer with ebony binding
Santana neck carve with ivoriod side dots
High Gloss Nitro finish in Red Tiger with black painted binding
Black Onyx bird inlays and PS Eagle on the headstock
Santana pickups
Ebony truss rod cover and tuning keys

And the coolest parts....all of the hardware is smoked black chrome....pick up covers, the PIII tuners, trem, saddles and trem arm, and even the trem springs are all black. It's a sweet, sweet guitar. It was priced just above what a brand new Artist Pack would go for. Too low to pass up. I did have to part with a couple of guitars to make it work though.

And the coolest thing about it is....

Its RED!

So it matches my pedal board.

Just sayin.

:D

Love the last one.
The last one is a 1990 CU24 that has a short story with it. When Paul was going to Guitar Centers in '90 to have them cary the PRS line, a local GC manager was talking to Paul and he said, "Let me build you a guitar!". Rich agreed and ordered one specifying a dark Braz board if possible and a crazy flame. Rich said they used a leftover Signature body. This Brazilian board is by far the darkest I've seen and the neck is Ibanez thin! The trem also has a factory uproute. I've never seen another neck on a PRS like this one. I bought this from him a few years ago and it plays/sounds amazing.

Congrats...... It's beautiful I love the whale blue
Very happy with it appearance wise. Definitely has some more depth on the top vs the SE I had in the same color. Sounds great, and makes a good partner with my 305. I was debating grabbing one of the satin S2's cause I played one recently and then this trade came along.

Back