Post your PRS guitar pics here!

Lol, my grass is soft!!! Plus my house is dark. The backyard is the best place to see the beauty of each guitar, lol....

One of the best guitar pics I've taken is my S2 just sittin' in the grass, leanin' up against the fence.

pREcmyH.jpg

I could never lay my guitars in the grass like that lol...

Funny, this reminds me of a moment at last night's PRS clinic. There was a guy there with his guitar in a road case. He mentioned how he liked the extra insulation and protection it gives against the cold weather. I was just standing there thinking of how a few weeks ago I played my CU22 on a four-hour outdoor gig in 45 degrees Fahrenheit. I see no need to baby them; they'll stand up to a lot!

I see no need to baby them; they'll stand up to a lot!

Right on!!! I have been known to drag some of these to gigs with no case. They just hang out in the front seat!!! I got pulled over once for drifting in my lane too much, and the cop (who played guitar) lectured me something fierce about not having a PRS in its case!!! I didn't get a ticket because I let him strum on the guitar, lol.....

Right on!!! I have been known to drag some of these to gigs with no case. They just hang out in the front seat!!! I got pulled over once for drifting in my lane too much, and the cop (who played guitar) lectured me something fierce about not having a PRS in its case!!! I didn't get a ticket because I let him strum on the guitar, lol.....
Cops are human too lol!

Cool ones like PRS!

I love this thread
1) I get to see some awesome guitars that other folks are playing
2) it makes me feel far less guilt and remorse about my “habit”!

Back