Post your PRS guitar pics here!

Here's most of them, I need a bigger couch.

tT0P8GR.jpg

And to think when I first joined the forums I only had two PRS!

Yes, it is. It's known as the KL-33. Santana body shape, control layout and neck carve. It's from 2008. I found it for a great price over the summer (actually, Sergio sent me a text dangling a Reverb link). They had Mira p/u's when they rolled out of the factory. I'm not sure what is in mine. I have not pulled them to look. It's a KILLER sounding guitar.

I don't have 2 Bernies. Although that would be a good thing! I found a better pic and neglected to delete the first one.
I got thinking about “two Bernie’s”. How cool would that have been? Back during the Whitesnake era!

My mind then drifted onto “Weekend at Bernie’s”, wow that would be really cool. A whole weekend at Bernie’s, rocking out, moving a dead guy about. Um I think imagination and reality collided!

Maybe I need to lay off the Haggis for a while, eh @ScottR?!

The video of him with Lee Anderson and the “Beast” is immense. He genuinely loves his PRS. What a guy.

What a sweet sounding guitar.

That's an impressive collection, Sergio! Question - did your Hollowbody Spruce come with those "white" tuners originally?

Here's most of them, I need a bigger couch.

tT0P8GR.jpg

And to think when I first joined the forums I only had two PRS!

I can't believe you hauled 'em all up from the basement. If you made one trip for each guitar, maybe you'll sleep better tonight.

That's an impressive collection, Sergio! Question - did your Hollowbody Spruce come with those "white" tuners originally?

Thanks. No, I bought them afterwards along with the rings and knobs.

I can't believe you hauled 'em all up from the basement. If you made one trip for each guitar, maybe you'll sleep better tonight.

For real! I took two at a time, but still.

So many amazing collections of fine guitars.

How an earth do you guys choose which one to play?!

I have 3 (ahem HK ukes) and I can’t decide which “4 String” to use the felt plectrum on every day!!

:D:D

Sorry I am not home to take separate pictures so there are a few non-PRSs. But variety is the spice of life or so they say. Had to trade my P24 and 2003 Singlecut to get the PS 594 in the middle but oh it was so worth it. I thought all my PRSs played great but the 594 takes it to a whole new level. I love the Pattern Vintage neck profile.

2017Collection.jpg

I gotta a couple of crappy pics. Too lazy to get them all in one spot, or do it over.

S3pY2Vz.jpg

vIIfOSk.jpg

qKdbYXA.jpg

and another of the Bruise Burst for the back!

BXLYTqf.jpg

Just out of curiosity, are you looking to take on any dependents? Maybe a guitar tech? I have a small footprint and know where to get all the good pizza...

Back