Post your old school pics!!!

About 1984... Wife beater Ocean Pacific sweat shirt... I think there's a pic of me playing with a high school garage band somewhere at mom's house, but this will have to do...

43065465_10212824819039308_3869158667701977088_n.jpg

This was... 1997? Not sure. That's my wife and I playing together in one of our early bands. Blacksburg, VA in a basement somewhere.

10860958_10203149244557931_7717121303576812575_o.jpg

Later, 2003. Our group of music friends in the scene called this "The Sleeveless Summer" so I cut the sleeves off my shirt

zreRNwl.jpg

Here were are again earlier this year

26233286_1744456752279043_5826403298476361879_o.jpg

One of the bands I played with in high school. I'm on the left. If you look close you can see my home built speaker cabinet and a piece of foam under the head so the speakers didn't shake apart the head.
CK_12PStephanRick.JPG

A couple of years later I called up Rick and we started another run of playing together. A few different drummers and an occasional keyboard, and a couple of different names.
CK_51bPOnBassSingsCrop.JPG

I played bigger venues with the Goldenaires, but I had to wear their jacket.
21PGoldenaires.JPG

For some reason when I played with the Ice Capades, all the photos were of the girls skating.

These pix are CLASSIC! Keep em comin' if you got 'em!

Ahhhhhh.....the 80’s....the evolution of my music, fashion sense and facial hair...

1982 first covers band, clean shaven (maybe some peach fuzz)
TtzAsFY.jpg

1983-85 First originals band, in black w ‘stache:
hXIWaTb.jpg

05egF0F.jpg

Then....1986 hit...(there is only one woman in this picture)...full on beard and mullet time!!!
65gOWMq.jpg

Enjoyed that band into the early 90’s...(then school, work and life started interfereing)...
wYq79Br.jpg

xSxUDDz.jpg

Still rocking...on occasion...with less hair, more hats...and of course this post needs a PRS pic....so...
svLAR79.jpg

Last edited:
I can't find one picture of me playing guitar when I was in school. Didn't start playing til I was in high school. All I can find is basketball pics, newspaper pics from bball games, etc. and well... you know how short basketball shorts were in those days AND how much you guys seem to get lathered up when I put up pics of me in shorts. So... I'm still debating whether I should or not. :p

I can't find one picture of me playing guitar when I was in school. Didn't start playing til I was in high school. All I can find is basketball pics, newspaper pics from bball games, etc. and well... you know how short basketball shorts were in those days AND how much you guys seem to get lathered up when I put up pics of me in shorts. So... I'm still debating whether I should or not. :p

As Nike says, Just Do It!

Ahhhhhh.....the 80’s....the evolution of my music, fashion sense and facial hair...

1982 first covers band, clean shaven (maybe some peach fuzz)
TtzAsFY.jpg

1983-85 First originals band, in black w ‘stache:
hXIWaTb.jpg

05egF0F.jpg

Then....1986 hit...(there is only one woman in this picture)...full on beard and mullet time!!!
65gOWMq.jpg

Enjoyed that band into the early 90’s...(then school, work and life started interfereing)...
wYq79Br.jpg

xSxUDDz.jpg

Still rocking...on occasion...with less hair, more hats...and of course this post needs a PRS pic....so...
svLAR79.jpg

I'm not even gonna bring it up...............

Back