Post your favorite Private Stock

4281027952_87276f24bd_b.jpg

Someone tell me about one in the middle.

It's for sale on Ebay now... No affliction.

Don't know to whom this belongs, but it's a contender. DIBS!

Like 11top, I wish I could have grabbed this McCarty Singlecut ... I tried to buy it, but because of the BRW they wouldn't ship it to me (Netherlands) and I wasn't able to pick it up at that time. I would have flown back and forth for it, as I like it that much, but simply couldn't. This hits all my buttons.

@11Top: Your blue one with the RW neck and swamp ash body is also something pretty special. I call DIBS on that one!

Last edited:
I don't own a private stock, but if I did, it would be the JA - 15 that I see in the PS calendar. I understand that ATM - they built a number of these guitars but they have all sold.

Well I suppose posting my own, now that I have it might be appropriate! :D

23164057719_7b79445abd_b.jpg

23236285080_2a4f8229a0_b.jpg

Hey Vaughn, I hope it's appropriate to ask this here...

Since this awesomeness is SC thickness, why did you opt for a DC instead of an SC?
is it the easier access to the upper frets? different tone and in what way? or simply you don't need
another SC?
just curious

Hey Vaughn, I hope it's appropriate to ask this here...

Since this awesomeness is SC thickness, why did you opt for a DC instead of an SC?
is it the easier access to the upper frets? different tone and in what way? or simply you don't need
another SC?
just curious
Just a little different sound. I've always wanted a double cut with SC thickness and can't get that outside PS. Access isn't much of an issue for me but I feel a little more "mobile" live with a double cut.

Back