Post your favorite Private Stock

550683_3764014863864_181303569_n.jpg

Pete Dale bought it after I posted this pic on VR, while I was on a plane home. I wasn't in a position to buy it when he put it up for sale...

Howard Leese has it now and says its not going anywhere.

It's at about the 8:54 mark in this Leese video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=559&v=snid7Z6jmNE

Oh, and one of my sellers remorse guitars. HBII #935, calendar queen.

PSHBIIincase.JPG

Last edited:
I was trying to find one I once saw up for sale back in the old BAM days. Couldn't find it. It was a singlecut with a solid platinum metallic top that had a humbucker in the bridge and a P-90 in the neck.

Biased since these are mine :D, but my favorite PS are the following. Raspberry might be the best looking, but the Sandstorm is the King of the Hill.

1z6z53q.jpg

6pnsps.jpg

Not mine:

Again, I can't find a pic of Steve's faded whale blue masterpiece. The woods are stunning on that one.

IMG_5648.jpg

DSC_0235_zps6ad4ddb8.jpg

This one is my favorite (along with the guitar noted in the 1st post). It plays so well and sounds amazing.

Biased since these are mine :D, but my favorite PS are the following. Raspberry might be the best looking, but the Sandstorm is the King of the Hill.

1z6z53q.jpg

Since Geese is going twice, this one has haunted me for a few years:

I know, it's almost blue but there's something about it that just looks so damn classy. I love that it has moons too, a feature I wish more PS builders would consider. I guess that might be part of the reason it hasn't sold yet.

Ah, where is that for sale...? :vroam:

Since Geese is going twice, this one has haunted me for a few years:

I know, it's almost blue but there's something about it that just looks so damn classy. I love that it has moons too, a feature I wish more PS builders would consider. I guess that might be part of the reason it hasn't sold yet.

Some awesome examples here already. I wouldn't have a silly rule that you could only have one favorite!
I have played this guitar. If it ever went up for sale (which I don't think it ever will. It is THAT GOOD), I would sell almost all my gear to buy it.
Hopefully Bryan or someone else has a pic they can post. Hoping I can see it in person one day!

I like the black pickup rings.......have to say though, the blackberry style 408 ones aren't aging well in cream (to my eyes, that is)...i prefer the rectangular more conventional look, so biased to that.....I really like the new open squabbins, must mean I'm 'Square'

My favourite one, from this forum, forget the specs, just the angled one piece top, and the colours of the fade.......sublime

3517cso.jpg

Hard to have a favorite with so many great PS' out there but this one certainly makes the top 10. Just incredible and I love the beach fade color.

I've seen a bunch that could make this list, I've owned a half dozen or so myself. But the one that plays and sounds so good my 3 month old puppy picked it up and played Tender Surrender flawlessly on it (not really, it's just that badass), is my Brazzy ME with the 1st set of 85/15's from PRSh's mule. I give you Copperhead Quilted Perfection lol.

But I'll never forget my first.....man I wish I had this one back too.

Back