Post your favorite Private Stock

Can you decode what's going on with the bonus electronics? That is FABULOUS. I also like the black saddles. Tastefully played.
That's just a Graphtec Ghost system. For a closer look, I'll just whip out my hand dandy chart....
Switchlayout.jpg

The MIDI goes to a 13 pin connector along with everything else. Magnetic and Acoustic signal also go through a smart jack which can be played mono with everything mixed together or stereo with the magnetic going to one side and the acoustic to the other. In other words, it can be hooked up in any configuration the user desires. The MIDI controls were also laid out to be in positions similar to a GK pick up, so that there would be minimum confusion switching to and from GK equipped guitars.
IMG_1467.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, those don't suck. After seeing all of these combinations, I would have no idea what I would build for a PS order. The scary thing is some of these I initially look at and go…ugh….and then they grow on you like wow that is so unique! May not be my taste but really cool none the less.

The best example so far was the black quilt with the cherry sunburst. That took a whole new meaning of cool seeing it live.

That's just a Graphtec Ghost system. For a closer look, I'll just whip out my hand dandy chart....
Switchlayout.jpg

The MIDI goes to a 13 pin connector along with everything else. Magnetic and Acoustic signal also go through a smart jack which can be played mono with everything mixed together or stereo with the magnetic going to one side and the acoustic to the other. In other words, it can be hooked up in any configuration the user desires. The MIDI controls were also laid out to be in positions similar to a GK pick up, so that there would be minimum confusion switching to and from GK equipped guitars.
IMG_1467.jpg

HOUSTON CONTROL, my pants have lift off. VERY COOL PS, DUDE!!!! Thanks for the breakdown.

Back