Post your favorite Private Stock

For those into the natural aesthetic...

prs-mccarty-private-stock-5505-dirty-natural-217193-8_(10)__wwg.jpg
prs-mccarty-private-stock-5505-dirty-natural-217193-8_(3)__wwg.jpg

I'm a fan of blue guitars, so here's a few more of my favorite PS's, gone but not forgotten. The SC245 was another that I regret selling....oh well

Definitely ethereal, alien and arctic...like it's made out of the fur of a teal-colored wooly mammoth, from outer space (obviously). Maybe they can source some new alien mammoth ivory for these builds seeing as the earth variant is now off the table. :biggrin:

It's not a matter of forgetting -- I've never seen that before. Sublime. It's not just the crazy figuring, neither, I love the use of dark and light to make it look ethereal and alien and arctic.

All incredible, especially that white-backed one whose top looks like it was chipped out of glacial ice. Must...resist...buying...more...

I'm a fan of blue guitars, so here's a few more of my favorite PS's, gone but not forgotten. The SC245 was another that I regret selling....oh well

Yeah, Brian and Co definitely have an eye / mind for tastefully creative builds.
Christopher Lee will be missed. Well, at least we can remember him reprising his little known role as "Heavy Metal Saruman". :rock:

Brian and Co have some great tastes in PS and WL builds, I cannot remember how much money or trades I've done with him.

My son would live your avatar, he's a huge Christopher Lee fan, may he RIP.

Yeah, Brian and Co definitely have an eye / mind for tastefully creative builds.
Christopher Lee will be missed. Well, at least we can remember him reprising his little known role as "Heavy Metal Saruman". :rock:

What's so insane about that avatar is that he was in a heavy metal band!

Love them both. It always amazes me how much of a stylistic difference a thin blackburst edge makes on the guitars that have it. It seems to really accentuate the carved top shape (as do the glow finishes with the center of the body).

these two are getting all my attention today:

Lol! I was just listening to "A Heavy Metal Christmas". The Little Drummer Boy is now my second favorite Christmas song (behind Christmas / Serajevo 12/24, of course). I don't know about you, but I've got a lot of work to do to be badass enough to be in a heavy metal band at age 93.

What's so insane about that avatar is that he was in a heavy metal band!

Back