Post your favorite Private Stock

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
You don't need to own it! Feel free to say why it's your fave. I think Bryan(QueenCityGuitars) has my favorite. Hopefully he'll chime in or PM me.

If this one was in a colour I liked, it would win for sure. I am a sucker for a triple pack of narrow 408s though ;)

used-prs-tremonti-private-stock-5382-orange-fade-2014-214907-9_(8)__wwg.jpg

But it's gotta be Burl-esque, partly because it's one of the only PS I've actually played but mainly because it's freaking awesome.

This is about the closest I've come to finding an ideal PS... even though I'd still want something different.

I like the black pickup rings.......have to say though, the blackberry style 408 ones aren't aging well in cream (to my eyes, that is)...i prefer the rectangular more conventional look, so biased to that.....I really like the new open squabbins, must mean I'm 'Square'

My favourite one, from this forum, forget the specs, just the angled one piece top, and the colours of the fade.......sublime

3517cso.jpg

You don't need to own it! Feel free to say why it's your fave. I think Bryan(QueenCityGuitars) has my favorite. Hopefully he'll chime in or PM me.

I have played this guitar. If it ever went up for sale (which I don't think it ever will. It is THAT GOOD), I would sell almost all my gear to buy it.

mccartysinglecut.jpg

Visually this is the one I'd have but I'd like some things changing. If I was intent on spending that amount of money, I think I would go the "Built to order" path and to hell with the expense!!

FWIW - I doubt anything could be as good as my Tremonti SE for me though, that's a cool tool and I love it.

Last edited:
Currently it's the "Northern Lights" Semi at Sweetwater Sound. Combine that with a maple neck and Black Opal inlays... I might just sell my car for it :D

219293-body-large.jpg
I wasn't aware this existed. This is sublime. And almost perfect in terms of accouterments.

Ditters on the beach fade, I was just coming back in here to post it. I'm not much of beach person/morning person/daylight person, but if I were at all.

Whitecat -- I really dig yours.

Oh, and I had forgotten that Northern Lights burl -- that's probably still my favourite top.
$_57.JPG

In a similar vein, I'd have to go with this, as I'm slightly partial. There are many beautiful ones out there, though; I could sift through photos for days... wait, what day is it? :laugh:

image.jpg4_zpsle5vcxxa.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsyudyndro.jpg

Oh, I forgot about that northern lights burl... Just beautiful.

Back