Post a track that makes you rock out.

I like songs with swagger.
I think I was born in the wrong decade!

That Paice/Glover/Lord engine room, should have been the sound track of my teenage years! It was, but just a few(ish) years later.

I am realising now that I was fortunate to have a friend who’s brother were a decade older than him and we had their record collection to enjoy, even it was on cassette!:D

Vintage Trouble, "Blues Hand Me Down". The Letterman performance. Rarely saw his audience react like that. My wife is probably sick of hearing me play this.

My neighbors will be on that list shortly -- damn, thanks for posting that! :eek:

Pretty much every AC/DC song...or anything off the Cult’s Electric album (which is essentially AC/DC with 80’s hair styles). Good song to start off a road trip...
Here's one that gets the blood pumping

Yeah!!!

One of my favorite bands, and I still crave the Rick Rubin versions decades after special-ordering The Manor Sessions

Especially this:

Something about this one always gets me screamin'!

Hell yeah! I came back to post that one, glad you beat me to it! :cool:

If you're any kind of Rush fan, you positively owe it to yourself to get on the highway and crank this sucker:

Hell yes. Most recently done through the desert southwest!

This is another one - the riff, the groove. Every time. I've learned most of it, but there's a tapping part that my hands are just too small for.

i’m trying to get my wife to listen to ghost. using more horses in videos would help.

I know Ghost is not to everyone's taste here, but having just seen them last night, they closed their second set with this track, which just kicks.

i’m trying to get my wife to listen to ghost. using more horses in videos would help.

Bro don't give these guys any ideas...they might sacrifice one in the next video:eek: I really didn't wanna like them with the whole gimmicky "rock opera vibe" thing they have going on. It made me have Styx Mr. Roboto flashbacks at first. But now...both creatlively and musically there is a lot to love...in a weird and disturbing kinda way...but still a lot to love none the less...Domo....Domo :D

Last edited:
Bro don't give these guys any ideas...they might sacrifice one in the next video:eek: I really didn't wanna like them with the whole gimmicky "rock opera vibe" thing tthemhad going on. It made me have Styx Mr. Roboto flashbacks at first. But now...both creatlively and musically there is a lot to love...in a weird and disturbing kinda way...but still a lot to love none the less...Domo....Domo :D

Domo arigato...

Back