Post a random fact about your music collection.

I own:

0- CD's or albums by the Beatles (about 100Mp3s)

0- CD's or albums by the Rolling Stones (no MP3s!)

And, now for the big one....

1-CD of........WINGER! Yes, just one! And only one other one on MP3.

Another one.

I have approximately 750 record albums, 1000 CDs, and 20 cassette tapes. No 8 tracks. :)

Just for the heck of it, since these sorts of threads have yielded fun results lately. :)

Share a random tidbit about the music you listen to, or your gear, or anything you consider relevant -- something that helps other forum members get to better know your tastes and perspectives.
No rules here, just do what you like.

I'll begin:

For inexplicable reasons, I have the entire Beatles catalogue, but don't possess a single Rolling Stones track.

How is that even possible? The omission is not intentional...

I prefer female vocalists and listen with the lights off. I don't go to concerts as I want to protect my hearing

I have two power cords that are $6k each when new .

You married Yoko???

hermione-clap.gif

Even the blind squirrel finds an occasional acorn.

We had a young guy in one group I play with that's getting married and moving 90 minutes north. The last time we played he said this would be his last time and he was going to miss it, etc. The next day I saw his wife and said "Thanks Yoko." She said "why are you calling me Yoko?" I said "ask your parents. :)

Egad.

Bad discovery: half the files in my Eurythmics collection somehow became corrupted on the master backup.
Guess I need to fix all that, because usually I can't go more than three or four days without hearing Annie Lennox's voice.

Grr.

Egad.

Bad discovery: half the files in my Eurythmics collection somehow became corrupted on the master backup.
Guess I need to fix all that, because usually I can't go more than three or four days without hearing Annie Lennox's voice.

Grr.

This kind of stuff is why I buy CDs.

These ironically originated from hard copy... but my effort to downsize physical media occasionally backfires. :confused:
I digitized all my albums, cassettes (not money because I found the media to fragile) and CDs, made multiple copies and kept the originals - just in case, but not as conveniently located as before I digitized.

I have vinyl I collect and hundreds of cd's and...................... I only use Spotify, no turntable or even a CD player in my house just now!

Back