Possibility of a new Silver Sky model in 2019?

LOVE all the new color options....
Fingers crossed for a maple board coming @ NAMM, then I won’t be able to resist. That will be my next guitar 100%!

LOVE all the new color options....
Fingers crossed for a maple board coming @ NAMM, then I won’t be able to resist. That will be my next guitar 100%!
I'm with you!

But I suspect that the maple board will be a figment of my imagination for a while longer - not sure JM is all that fond of it (yeah, a very few photos of him with a maple-fretboard strat or tele can be found online, but not exactly his usual look).

Maybe Winter NAMM 2020.

I hope I'm wrong and it is announced tomorrow.

Hmm, maybe with the new color options, prices on the used market of the original colors might drop a bit, and maybe I can scoop up an Onyx...

WOW - they ALL look great. I have a Frost one but could be very happy with any of the new colors.

Someone on PRSGOW Facebook was showing a pic of the SS in a flamed maple top in a variety of colors. Not sure if it is real or not, I don't see any proof on the products page..

I’m not a Strat player. But I’m a mere mortal, and some temptations are difficult to resist.

These are terrific colors. The sand color reminds me of a certain...shall we say...Shoreline...that always appealed to me.

Classy stuff, PRS!

Back