Pomegranite MR PC

Tag

Trying to work the purple monster through John Coltranes MR PC backing. Recorded at low volume but still sounds pretty good. The tempo is just a touch fast for me so I am struggling a bit. Great blues changes to practice on! Same basic changes as "The thrill is gone". Full semi hollow rounds out that pointedness you can hear on the high E and B strings, which is why I like semi hollows so much for my style. The best part is you can see some of my lunch on my sweat shirt. :redface: As I get older, I am getting more like my father every day! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful playing.Tag Iam not being a wise guy but are sure you didn't get up and bump your head the other day,that guitar is beautiful,your playing is great just thank god you have the talent and the patience to perseveres with all the aggrevation you have gone through,post some more videos so I could steal some licks.

Just delightful. It makes me want to try something full semi-hollow just to hear the difference. In fact, I think I will.

Thanks you guys. I wanted to finsih the clip with my Blue full semi hollow to show the rounder tone, but the batterys went dead in the camera of course.

Now what about the important thing? Nobody wants to know what I had for lunch? :iamconfused:

:tongue:

I don't believe you Tag... That looks like toothpaste. I'm betting you fell asleep while sitting down and brushing your teeth.

Great playing and the new beast sounds amazing . Your style reminded me of les Paul , very at ease and comfortable on the fretboard.

I thought Dancing Frog had won the gold medal because I had a boars head turkey with cole slaw on it for lunch, but upon closer inspection, Michael is correct, its toothpaste, so he has won the grand prize! WHEW!! So maybe I am not turning into my father just yet after all! :rock:

Thanks for checking it out everyone. I want to try and do a short comparison of the two different guitars after i am done plowing out all my customers from this storm. Hopefully we do not lose electricity here, and everyone in the path of this thing stay inside, warm and safe. Its already a mess here in NJ and its just starting. I have 10 guys in here ready to go in about an hour. What fun.

just pure joy listening to you while your fingers caress this beauty

thank you for making us drooooool :cheers:

Didnt know there were many jazz fans here. Thanks for checking it out! :)

Back