Poll: What happened to PRSFanboy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date

What happened to PRS Fanboy

• Total voters
So he was a college student, he was actually studying us, wrote his paper for that class he was taking and now he's moved on to study something/someone else?

As forum detective, I uncovered another aspect. Apparently he's not really studying business. He's studying abnormal psychology. He came in to study a particular member, who's name I can't mention now, but apparently this aspect of his research is over and now he's moved on to studying the mating rituals of the dodo bird.

As forum detective, I uncovered another aspect. Apparently he's not really studying business. He's studying abnormal psychology. He came in to study a particular member, who's name I can't mention now, but apparently this aspect of his research is over and now he's moved on to studying the mating rituals of the dodo bird.

1344027338493_3847310.png

That's kinda creepy...

Back