Poll: What happened to PRSFanboy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date

What happened to PRS Fanboy

• Total voters
We all should ask ourselves... "how long with 16 year old me, hang out with those guys?"

I know 16 year old DTR probably wouldn't have lasted long. Would have been jealous of all the cool guitars and toys we all have. Serious note: I was thinking the other day, how that even my Ibanez JS100 which is probably worth $400 would have been a dream guitar to me back then. (It's a really good guitar at any level!) And I haven't touched that thing in 3-4 years now. :rolleyes:
16 year old me was too busy being 16 to hang out on a forum!

When I was 16 the internet was 23 years in the future.
Yep… my 16th year the Forum was a concert hall where the Lakers also played, and Frampton Comes Alive, Boston’s first, Hotel California, and a whole host of the best rock albums ever were brand new. Great year!

We dint need no steenkin’ forums!

BULRgba.jpg

You'd have thought I would steal enough to buy a better axe.

Kinda feels like there weren't many conspiracies without silly social media. Some, but not many.

There were plenty, just not as wide spread. You usually had to go to things like the National Enquirer for them. There were things like Jim Morrison was still alive, Elvis was alive (there was actually a book with a tape of recorded conversations with 'Elvis' - don't ask me if I own it). One of the tabloids posted a picture of Elvis in a karate class a few months before his death, talking about how he was trying to get back his physical conditioning. A few months after his death, they ran the same picture but this time it showed how he 'abused his bodyguards'.

There were plenty, just not as wide spread. You usually had to go to things like the National Enquirer for them. There were things like Jim Morrison was still alive, Elvis was alive (there was actually a book with a tape of recorded conversations with 'Elvis' - don't ask me if I own it). One of the tabloids posted a picture of Elvis in a karate class a few months before his death, talking about how he was trying to get back his physical conditioning. A few months after his death, they ran the same picture but this time it showed how he 'abused his bodyguards'.
Ah yes... the venerable Enquirer... forgot about them I guess because it was always such a laughing stock. How depressing:rolleyes:

Back