• I know what you're talking about, but I'm not going to dignify it

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Who put the ram in the rama-lama-ding-dong

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • That's what she said

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you have to be annoying to someone to be funny to your bros, try and be funnier. and yes i do realize it's all the other team's fault because they 'can't take a joke'.

we're talking about europeans here right?
Yes

Reactions: jxe

To follow is the current list (subject to change... Christmas is a long way off) of the card/gift packages per vote.​

• Offensive post - one continuous automatically renewing (non-paid) subscription to Hair Club for Men, and Elle magazine
  • Harmless joke - Christmas Card plus paid subscription to Jelly of the Month Club
  • I don't know what you're talking about - Free copy of my best selling book "Forum Awareness and You. A complete guide to the PRS Forum."
  • I know what you're talking about, but I'm not going to dignify it - one free copy of ScottR's best seller "How NOT to be a buzzkill." And NO CARD FOR YOU!
  • Who put the ram in the rama-lama-ding-dong- Hanukkah card, plus one free copy of Sergio's book "The detailed history of BeBop in the 50s" including autographed pictures of Sergio during the pompadour days.
  • That's what she said- Festivus card and Festivus Pole, plus free autographed photo of Arthur Spooner

All gifts subject to change due to availability.​

*This list is in no way intended to influence voting.​

Last edited by a moderator:
speaking of chevy chase (one of my favorites as a kid), it’s interesting to imagine how offensive and unfunny john belushi would be today.

so richard should shorten to bich? sounds right.

There’s a lot of films/tv that would never be made now. Doesn’t mean that it isn’t funny, as long as it’s not offensive.

There’s a lot of films/tv that would never be made now. Doesn’t mean that it isn’t funny, as long as it’s not offensive.
oh, i meant to delete that part before i posted but i was hanging around in the editor. but while we're here, i will disagree with you that those old movies are as amusing today. even chevy knows he doesn't have the social skills to be in polite company anymore, which is why you never see him guest hosting.

Imagine if you will…a short, round white version of Dave Chappelle all jacked up on speedball. Wha bam!
i'm sure his bits on date rape and reproductive rights would be as hilarious as his samurai and blues man characters.

oh, i meant to delete that part before i posted but i was hanging around in the editor. but while we're here, i will disagree with you that those old movies are as amusing today. even chevy knows he doesn't have the social skills to be in polite company anymore, which is why you never see him guest hosting.

i'm sure his bits on date rape and reproductive rights would be as hilarious as his samurai and blues man characters.
I loved Chevy Chase. Ty Webb, Dusty Bottoms, Clark Griswold, and even Pierce Hawthorne were all moments of greatness.

But yeah, I’ve tried rewatching Fletch and Modern Problems (and others) and wonder what I ever saw in those movies.

I loved Chevy Chase. Ty Webb, Dusty Bottoms, Clark Griswold, and even Pierce Hawthorne were all moments of greatness.

But yeah, I’ve tried rewatching Fletch and Modern Problems (and others) and wonder what I ever saw in those movies.
'modern problems' -- i watched that one again and again, maybe as much as 'the incredible shrinking woman'.

i do still like mary kay place and would fight a guy.

Back