Poll: How Many More PRS Guitars Do You Need?

Poll: How Many More PRS Guitars Do You Need?

• Total voters
He sounds rad.

Yes! You need to make that happen, you won't be disappointed.

Who say's this is hypothetical? Science is real.

Of course he does :) Now, since you have added a few options for the poll, I obviously had to change mine!!!

Dream list:
594 McCarty 1.5 cut... Yeah I am not sure anymore.

I can highly, hugely recommend this model if you're at all into soapbar pickups. It's just incredibly good.

I know it is nowhere near in the same league but I can't wait to get my Epi LP with Mississippi Queens from the shop. I love the sound of soapbars!

Last edited:
Just want a 594 DGT PS and a 408 PS and then I am done. Well until something else cool comes along.

Edit; OOPS forgot, A dealer is about to do a 26.5" 7 string SE run. I will be getting one of those.

An SC245 from 2009 to match my DC and a old school swamp ash special and then I am done. Lucky seven baby!

How Many More PRS Guitars Do I Need? How many are there? For that matter, how many do I have now?
Lots... the answer is lots... :D

Do you get a guitar for your big work anniversaries? That would be awesome! Where do I sign?
Yes. You have to be vetted. Can you sand? (It's kind of like...you have to stand there and move your hand back and forth, like wax on wax off for long periods of time, but without removing any of the guitar that is underneath the wood. It's very zen.)

As I put all of the "kids" into their cases and bags and moved them to their new home, I found myself thinking about that one guy's PRS Custom 24 that has the Piezo pickups. It's the one feature mine does not have, so that PRS is occupying my mind.

If the situation and timing were right to make that happen, at least two of these would end up on the chopping block. Just one more, like a potato chip.

See if you can spot the PRS.

klYPk5a.jpg

Just want a 594 DGT PS and a 408 PS and then I am done. Well until something else cool comes along.

Edit; OOPS forgot, A dealer is about to do a 26.5" 7 string SE run. I will be getting one of those.
Whaat?! Where is the news of this 26.5" 7-string SE run?

Back