Please Tell me its worth it!!!

Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by peplogic, Jan 24, 2020.

1. GADonis

GADonis New Member

That didn't work out too well for Eric Cartman when he couldn't wait for the Wii to be released. Unless getting involved in a future war is something you actually want.

bodia and Tim S like this.
  2. shinksma

shinksma What? I get a title?

In general, it is probably worth the wait.

What can get frustrating is if the delivery date keeps getting pushed back, month after month, like happened to me. Yeah, no-one's specific fault, stuff happened, etc, but that was the most frustrating aspect in my case, for me. If I had been told when ordered it would be a 17 or 18 month wait, then I just would have waited. But to be initially told 9 months, then one month before it is due be told it has slipped a couple of months, rinse and repeat a few times, really got under my skin. In the end, I was offered an attractive alternative by the ordering dealer and ended up with a nice guitar - 16 months after my initial order, and as far as I know my original order still hasn't left the factory (almost 18 months now).

So, YMMV, IMHO.

Black Plaid and Tim S like this.
  3. matonanjin

matonanjin New Member

See!?!?!?!?!? Proof positive we can always come to this forum for solutions to our problems.:rolleyes:;):cool:

4. ViperDoc

ViperDoc Plugged In.

The wait is apart from the tone weapon of choice. The 594 is the best guitar ever made. If you need one in the meantime, buy your second one now. Looking forward to the report.

Black Plaid and Alnus Rubra like this.
  5. Tim S

Tim S King of the barre chord

As proven by your contribution to this thread?