Please Tell me its worth it!!!

You can always have yourself placed into a medically-induced coma to pass the time. Have your sales person at Sweetwater call the doctors to revive you once they receive the guitar.

Problem solved.

That didn't work out too well for Eric Cartman when he couldn't wait for the Wii to be released. Unless getting involved in a future war is something you actually want.

In general, it is probably worth the wait.

What can get frustrating is if the delivery date keeps getting pushed back, month after month, like happened to me. Yeah, no-one's specific fault, stuff happened, etc, but that was the most frustrating aspect in my case, for me. If I had been told when ordered it would be a 17 or 18 month wait, then I just would have waited. But to be initially told 9 months, then one month before it is due be told it has slipped a couple of months, rinse and repeat a few times, really got under my skin. In the end, I was offered an attractive alternative by the ordering dealer and ended up with a nice guitar - 16 months after my initial order, and as far as I know my original order still hasn't left the factory (almost 18 months now).

So, YMMV, IMHO.

You can always have yourself placed into a medically-induced coma to pass the time. Have your sales person at Sweetwater call the doctors to revive you once they receive the guitar.

Problem solved.
See!?!?!?!?!? Proof positive we can always come to this forum for solutions to our problems.:rolleyes:;):cool:

I ordered my first prs december 2018 through sweetwater.

Its a 594 AP....I was supposed to get it feb 5th....but was just advised it now will be late may.

I was told...i will get the nitro finish.
I was told...i will get the new tci pick ups
I was told i will keep the locking tuners

May will be 17 months...tell me it will be worth it!!!
The wait is apart from the tone weapon of choice. The 594 is the best guitar ever made. If you need one in the meantime, buy your second one now. Looking forward to the report.

Back