Played out

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
The social media post. (Got to play out today. It was absolutely perfect for outdoor playing. Schedules, on the other hand, got all haywire, so we ended up all confused and played later than we had thought. But we got up there for about 40 or 45 minutes after a couple of other acts. Wanted to get video, but in the wait....then rush thing that happened, we didn't get the chance to set it up :mad:).

"We, from The Angela Everwood Band, would like to thank Bettie Jack Studio & Gallery for having us come out and play on such a nice day. Congratulations on your 5 years. Thanks also to everyone who stuck around to listen to us play. We really enjoyed it. We'd love to come back and do it again.
1f3bc.png
1f3b8.png
1f3a4.png
1f399.png
1f3b5.png
1f3b6.png
1f941.png
"

9_11_2021_by_klbryanphotography_dequkli-fullview.jpg

Oh, and MY MOM took this picture. :cool: This was the first time she got to see us play as the full band. :D
That’s probably the best part!:)
My parents went to almost all of my local shows. The venues we played weren’t exactly the nicest places and that never bothered them at all.
My favorite quote from my mom was “Wow. Those two girls really kicked the sh!t out of each other in that - what do you call it?…mosh pit.”:p:D

Back