Played my first Private stock

slowro

I battled the christmas shoppers in Glasgow over the weekend and spent a bit of time in guitar guitar, PERFECT thing i needed to relax after the stress of shopping.
I had to play a beauty of an HBii with piezo that was on the wall and I am more set than ever on getting one.
I was thinking I should get a shift on out of there as my pregnant girlfriend was getting pretty tired walking about but she loved the comfy sofa so I didn't want to disturb her resting :rofl:

I just asked the salesman there can I have a go of the private stock over there? "yeah sure man" He knew I was not buying any guitars today so I didn't know if he would let me pick up one of the most expensive guitars in the shop.

First one I have had the pleasure to play, first rosewood neck I have had a chance to play too. It was perfect!
I couldn't rant enough about it but it made my day
No way I could afford it anytime soon but I would say it was an experience to play PRS finest and I didn't even want to pick up another guitar in the shop after playing it.

Pics to follow from my wee guitar shop adventure

This is the HBii from the shop pictures
12101109533378b_6.jpg

12101109533378b_1.jpg

I fell in love with both of them dispite not being my first choice of finishes. I'm trying to find the private stock on my phone to post

Just do what I did and ask. Even with a heavy beard and a black hoody he wasn't phased.

Exactly. A true salesman would understand that a high ticket and quality item like a PS guitar will play so well, it has a high chance of convincing a customer who wasn't even interested at first :)

Back