Played it for a hot min , HDRX20

Juicy!!!

These amps are so great. Probably the best amp purchase I've made... ever. Don't get me wrong, I have others I really like, but nothing that has instantly been such a hit for me.

PS - You really nailed the sound on that! And a lot of classic riffs, to boot!
That's exactly how I feel. I knew almost immediately this was going to be a good one to keep. The more I have had a chance to dial it in to my guitars, the better it gets. It just sings ! I play lower gain stuff and it's just perfect.

Ifs grown on me.
A - i had no clue how to dial it in and was putting way too much bass channel in my mix
B - i had assumed more “crunch” from the power tube saturation

It takes overdrives like a champ and its def a different flavor than my other amps which are all high gainers

For the $800 spent, its a winner

Ifs grown on me.
A - i had no clue how to dial it in and was putting way too much bass channel in my mix
B - i had assumed more “crunch” from the power tube saturation

It takes overdrives like a champ and its def a different flavor than my other amps which are all high gainers

For the $800 spent, its a winner
It took me a couple weeks of tweaking mine to find the sweet spot. It's definitely bass heavy, so you really have to dial back both the bass control and bass channel control , for humbuckers at least. I haven't tried it much with single coils yet, but other demos tells me it sounds pretty awesome with them too. It's definitely a winner for $800 and the 1 x 12 cab is a great deal at $400 too. Very well made. I run a little reverb and slight delay with minimal timmy overdrive and it is killer sounding. also sounds great with the J Rockett Ikon

It took me a couple weeks of tweaking mine to find the sweet spot. It's definitely bass heavy, so you really have to dial back both the bass control and bass channel control , for humbuckers at least. I haven't tried it much with single coils yet, but other demos tells me it sounds pretty awesome with them too. It's definitely a winner for $800 and the 1 x 12 cab is a great deal at $400 too. Very well made. I run a little reverb and slight delay with minimal timmy overdrive and it is killer sounding. also sounds great with the J Rockett Ikon
Same here dial the bass down it's a great amp

Back