Play day at 11’s

He failed to mention that I opened up - yes, dimed the master - his HXDA thru a 4x12 and the basement suffered no structural damage! Us, otoh, suffered no more hearing damage than we already had. :p

Oh, and we didn’t have a damned bit of fun.

:oops::D

Best I can recall, every time I looked down, there was another guitar...
sgrig.jpg

Last edited:
He failed to mention that I opened up - yes, dimed the master - his HXDA thru a 4x12 and the basement suffered no structural damage! Us, otoh, suffered no more hearing damage than we already had. :p

sgrig.jpg
It's freakin' nice.

sgrig.jpg
A Koa SG? You’re killing me! :)

Gold metallic neck?

Maybe you guys should sit at the same lunch table?

Anyone got a spare slide rule with a belt hook, some tape for my glasses, a pocket protector and an attaché case?

“Les, what’s a slide rule?”

“It’s what people used to solve mathematics problems before there were pocket calculators.”

“Wait, what are pocket calculators?”

“Uhm...they were like the hardware versions of calculator apps, and...uh...”

“Oh. I don’t know what those are. Siri and Alexa do all that stuff for me.”

"Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club."

Anyone got a spare slide rule with a belt hook, some tape for my glasses, a pocket protector and an attaché case?

“It’s what people used to solve mathematics problems before there were pocket calculators.”

Okay, so you’re obviously Anthony Micheal Hall.... and @DreamTheaterRules is Emilio Esteves...

I love that movie, because it came out only a few years after high school for me so I wasn't too far out of that age bracket. And of course, Molly! ( I may have mentioned this before, but I'm partial to redheads. :D)

No Abacus?

Okay, so you’re obviously Anthony Micheal Hall.... and @DreamTheaterRules is Emilio Esteves...

Who's Judd Nelson?

Who’s the rest of the cast from our forum membership?
Well, the women might be tough because we only have a couple and don't know what they look like... but if I had to guess based on other things...

Casi - Ally
Cocorosa - Claire
ScottR - Carl
Bodia - Andrews dad
hmmm, would that make Shawn - Principle Richard Vernon / Clarence Beeks?

That still leaves John Bender... gee, have to think about that one... :)

Back