Plate style bridge

Dusty Chalk

alberngruppenführer
I've just got to say, this is my favourite bridge ever.
photo5.jpg

I wonder if it's compatible with other guitars.

That is one beautiful bridge. Which model is it?

PRS, Mann Made mfg?
PRS. It's the plate style bridge on the Holcomb model. I don't know what other models it's on, if any.

(wanders off; returns)

Looks like the Vela and maybe one of the baritones, don't know what others. I only have it on my Holcomb.

Last edited:
PRS. It's the plate style bridge on the Holcomb model. I don't know what other models it's on, if any.

(wanders off; returns)

Looks like the Vela and maybe one of the baritones, don't know what others. I only have it on my Holcomb.

Really beautiful item. I'm going to look at the Mann page and see if he has it or a similar one. Might fit on something I have. Is that a string thru body type or do you string it through the back of the bridge?

Really beautiful item. I'm going to look at the Mann page and see if he has it or a similar one. Might fit on something I have. Is that a string thru body type or do you string it through the back of the bridge?
Thru body. It's basically a hardtail version of the PRS trem bridge.

The one on my SE Holcomb is great feeling on my right hand as I mute.

I recall an interview where Mark said its a mix of a PRS trem style, and a Hipshot. It would be cool to see CU24's be able to come with this bridge, id love one for drop tuning since i missed the bus on the Holcomb core.

I do not make the bridge used on the SE Holcomb guitar, but it looks a lot like one that I designed and gave to Paul Smith many years ago ;-)

The hardtail bridges I currently produce are geared towards Fender spaced guitars. You can find them here
Sweet. Sent you a private message, since it's about a non-PRS guitar. I might have to do the Hipshot, though.

Back