Pink Sparkle in action....

markd21

So I finally got around to get a video done for this guitar. I have to say, it has really become my favorite guitar. Not just because of the finish, but also because of the tones. The clarity is just AMAZING.

This video is a bit different than my usuals because I don't talk (been told I talk to much, lol). It literally me playing through all the parts of a song I recorded using the guitar. Without giving all the details, I will just add that I used the CE24 through the Bad Cat Cub IV. No pedals - it's just all pure guitar/amp tone. No post EQ or compression. I only added delay for the leads in post.

Enjoy!!

So I finally got around to get a video done for this guitar. I have to say, it has really become my favorite guitar. Not just because of the finish, but also because of the tones. The clarity is just AMAZING.

This video is a bit different than my usuals because I don't talk (been told I talk to much, lol). It literally me playing through all the parts of a song I recorded using the guitar. Without giving all the details, I will just add that I used the CE24 through the Bad Cat Cub IV. No pedals - it's just all pure guitar/amp tone. No post EQ or compression. I only added delay for the leads in post.

Enjoy!!

Dusty would be proud.

Sounds great! I get a bit of a Martin Barre/Jethro Tull vibe from that track - which is a very good thing!
The guitar belongs on a stage!!!!

Love it!

I need that, just in purple sparkle and gold hardware. PIMP!!!!:cool:

That would be rad.

I am toying with getting my CE24 SH done in a champagne sparkle, or a green sparkle. Only reason I hesitate is because the top is actually pretty decent for a CE. The maple on the DW was S2 quality - not terribly inspiring. I regularly see SEs with better tops than the DW had. It's one of the nice things about veneers - you can get nice tops because everything is thin...the wood goes farther. For the 2500 beans that the DW cost...yikes! Anyway, it provided a great opportunity to do something I always wanted with a GREAT playing instrument.

Back