Pink Floyd NGD

Damn! I remember missing out on that when it first popped up myself as well. :confused: Glad to know where it ended up at least! ;) Let me know if you ever decide you want to move that beauty, my #1 is still Pinky and I'd love to have the same thing with a Floyd and a maple board! :D Congrats dude!

I actually picked this up a couple months ago, but I have lazy in posting about it.

I bugged the previous owner for about a year and half to sell it to me. When the time finally came, I jumped on the chance.

A previous owner switched the pickups to an SD Jazz & JB set and I think they are great pickups for this guitar.

Now for the only pic I have right now of it (please excuse all the baby blankets)

Here are better pics from the Wild West page: https://wildwestguitars.com/electric/prs-paul-reed-smith-artist-package-custom-24-floyd-bonnie-pink

I can easily say that this is my favorite Floyd equipped guitar that I have ever own. I'm so happy I was finally able to pick it up.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Terrific guitar!

Dude that guitar rocks! Huge fan of everything on that guitar! .. well except the color... but it's not my guitar! Very sweet axe brother!

Back