Pinched the Ulnar Nerve in my elbow 3 months ago

Seneca SS

little and next finger are still numb but they are SLOWLY getting a little better--talked to my Dr. and he said it takes a month for every inch of the injury to my fingers so like maybe another year to heal it completely--i am getting just enough feeling to be able to play some but its difficult when you cant feel the end of your [2] fingers--you never know where they are at !!!!My new studio is getting some play time !!

actually got it from resting my arm on the arm rest in the truck and my elbow rested in the hole in the arm rest --pinched it right ahead of the elbow---BEWARE, it happened to my neighbor also--didnt help it was a 2000 mile drive in 30 hours !!!

I've got a problem with my right hand from a pinched nerve in my neck. It's nasty business, this stuff!

I have an injury to my left hand that severed some nerves and I can't feel my thumb and part of my palm. I can still play guitar, but there are many days where my hand isn't strong, fast or just doesn't feel right. It's hard to explain but I can appreciate the issue. It took years before my hand was useable enough to play again.

Back