Pinch harmonics

Lola

❤️guitar
I noticed with my PRS there is no sweet spot when playing pinch harmonics. Is this even possible? I have tried to find that sweet spot but can’t. On SG AND Parker it’s a no brainer.

Omg that is a hot summer days tune driving in my hubby’s corvette with the top down. Ya I could hear the harmonics . You guys are a really nice tight unit. Keep on rockin’

On my SG and my Parker and I know where those sweet spots are and can hit them any given time but finding them on my PRS is a different story. It’s patience which I have plenty and experimentation.

Omg that is a hot summer days tune driving in my hubby’s corvette with the top down. Ya I could hear the harmonics . You guys are a really nice tight unit. Keep on rockin’

On my SG and my Parker and I know where those sweet spots are and can hit them any given time but finding them on my PRS is a different story. It’s patience which I have plenty and experimentation.
Thank you so very much for your kind words. As far the tight unit, that's all me on everything. You've got the right mind set. Patience and experimentation will get you there. I find sometimes the journey is just a fun as arriving at the destination. You'll find them sweet spots in your PRS, I'm sure.

Digging the cut B.V., I've had my gear packed up since before the holidays to make more space for family dinners, and listening to this triggers me to get it all back out and resume recording again. Really enjoyed the share!

Digging the cut B.V., I've had my gear packed up since before the holidays to make more space for family dinners, and listening to this triggers me to get it all back out and resume recording again. Really enjoyed the share!
I much appreciate the kind words @d4rkst4r . If inspiration strikes, go for it man. I live in an apartment and my space for gear is an issue. I'm hobbyist and it's amazing what tech can do today. For recording I use a simple set up. Its just my guitar into my iRig Stomp I/0 into my laptop. I record with Reaper and use Amplitube 5 for guitar. On this track I used EZ Bass and EZ Drummer for the first time. For mastering I use a variety of software from IK Multimedia. What do you use for recording? Do post if you do record something.

What do you use for recording? Do post if you do record something.

After a disastrous attempt to try ProTools, figured I was in over my head and Music Maker has been easiest to get the gist of the processes. Scarlett 2i2 for I/O, direct or through my Katana 50. I got EZ Drummer 2, you all helped me on that in 2020, really like it, but getting what I want is still a bit of a mystery to me and so I'm running through the Shootie videos again.

Back