Pictures...

You'll need to set up an account with photobucket or some other photo hosting site. Once you've uploaded your photos to the host site, you can copy and paste them here.

Shawn@PRS said:
You'll need to set up an account with photobucket or some other photo hosting site. Once you've uploaded your photos to the host site, you can copy and paste them here.

Exactly. If you're lazy... uh I mean living life in the fast lane like me, I'd recommend a site like http://www.tinypic.com - quick, easy and no account needed. On the downside, I wouldn't use it for permenant hosting because images tend to die about 1-2 years after uploading them. For that you can use Photobucket/Flickr.

I don't understand why it has to be so complicated. You should just be able to add image from your computer. It's that way on some other forums I frequent. I hate setting up accounts for stuff I rarely use.

Decayingsilence11 said:
I don't understand why it has to be so complicated.
It's not complicated. Just push the button, paste the link to the image (hosted elsewhere), and hit [Submit]

[quote=Decayingsilence11]You should just be able to add image from your computer.[/quote]
That would require us to host the image data - which we're not going to do.

[quote=Decayingsilence11]It's that way on some other forums I frequent.[/quote]
Ok.

[quote=Decayingsilence11]I hate setting up accounts for stuff I [b]rarely use[/b].[/quote]
Then it sounds like it's not a big deal either way. I'm sure there are members here who would offer to host the images for you if creating a free account on a hosting site is too much trouble.

Just set up a Flickr account... It takes all of five minutes to do that. Batch upload some of you photos and then once done...

Select the image you want to embed here. Right click and select 'View all sizes' and choose the size you want. Right click on the image again and select 'properties'. Highlight and copy the Address (URL). Select 'Img' in the reply box and paste the link betqween the tags and you should get a pic...

6665565179_a8fcb8e86b_b.jpg

Back