Pics of PRS Employee Anniv. Guitars

Rockmark

I'd love to see what some of you out there have built for yourself if you are or were a PRS. employee. Or pics of those owners lucky enough to have been able to pick up employee anniversary guits anywhere. I have two but still can't figure how to post pics even off photobucket but would be interested to see yours.

I'd love to see what some of you out there have built for yourself if you are or were a PRS. employee. Or pics of those owners lucky enough to have been able to pick up employee anniversary guits anywhere. I have two but still can't figure how to post pics even off photobucket but would be interested to see yours.
I'll do you a favour.. Send me the guitars and I'll take/upload pics for you. ;)

I appreciate that Callan however the pics are already up there in my photobucket but this site won't let me paste for some reason. Used to post pics all the time on birds and moons. There is no button they speak about and no general settings area to adjust. Spent alot of time trying believe me. So here I sit unable to post pics however would sure like to.

This pernambuco-necked mammoth ivory-decked monster was once Paul’s personal guitar, built for him to his specs I presume. I like to think of it as Paul’s Paul’s Guitar. :p
4S5pUUs.png

j4KNKzI.jpg

ejOoNI0.jpg

I appreciate that Callan however the pics are already up there in my photobucket but this site won't let me paste for some reason. Used to post pics all the time on birds and moons. There is no button they speak about and no general settings area to adjust. Spent alot of time trying believe me. So here I sit unable to post pics however would sure like to.
Photobucket is toast for posting on forums etc now buddy. Everything we've posted in the past is now gone.
I ended up downloading all my pics and putting them on another site, as have many others.

This pernambuco-necked mammoth ivory-decked monster was once Paul’s personal guitar, built for him to his specs I presume. I like to think of it as Paul’s Paul’s Guitar. :p
4S5pUUs.png

j4KNKzI.jpg

ejOoNI0.jpg

What's the backstory of this jewel? I can't imagine a guitar like this comes up very often.

What's the backstory of this jewel? I can't imagine a guitar like this comes up very often.
Being the 2nd or probably 3rd owner, I’m not sure exactly how the guitar was parted from Paul. We all do know that Paul has had many personal guitars built thorough the years, and he seems to part with them quite sportingly. A good example would be this ultra spectacular modem eagle he once sported:
1200px-Paul_Reed_Smith.jpg

It was really the pernambuco neck that drew me to this particular one. Besides the inscription behind the headstock, the guitar also came with a certificate signed by Paul, stating its official status as a signature prototype and the build specs.

4S5pUUs.png

j4KNKzI.jpg

ejOoNI0.jpg

Holy Mollie !!! Where do you live, I want to come over and play that guitar! Simply awesome. What is Mammoth ivory? birds and pickup rings?

I have one employee guitar built in 1988, I'll post later. I have to take some photos. I posted it in a quilted top thread once.

Apparently we don't discuss cost on the forum. Let's say someone could write a check for a "Paul's, Paul's guitar" without issue. Where might that person find the offering? Am I wrong in assuming that PRS afficienados would not give their "guitar nut" ;) for the opportunity to buy a guitar built for PRSh? I would think this would at least retain the value at the time of purchase. Looks like the only PRS investment that would at least maintain the original investment.

Apparently we don't discuss cost on the forum. Let's say someone could write a check for a "Paul's, Paul's guitar" without issue. Where might that person find the offering? Am I wrong in assuming that PRS afficienados would not give their "guitar nut" ;) for the opportunity to buy a guitar built for PRSh? I would think this would at least retain the value at the time of purchase. Looks like the only PRS investment that would at least maintain the original investment.
They don’t generally formally go on the market. Paul believes he learned an important lesson with his personal dragon and is willing to sell his guitars, so you just have to have the right connection at the right time. Say when he has a new idea he wants to be his own guinea pig for.

I think his wife was very smart in ensuring that his original Paul’s Guitar was hers.

Back