Pickup Trades

Peter Davis

This may be a long shot

but I’ve got a brand new set of PRS Santana Zebra (USA) pickups that I’d like to trade for a set of Nickel Covered Dragon II’s.
I’ll pay all shipping fees to make this happen.

I dropped in a set of Dragon IIs in my SE 245 and holy cow is that my set. I want to drop a set in my SE 24-08 Eriza Verde.

or may be open to trading the Eriza Verde for a 22 fret PRS w trem

I wish they allowed guitar swaps on here. Feel like that thread would be popular. Straight PRS with no cash involved.

Good luck on your hunt for Dragons. If no luck here I would suggest posting your Santana pups on sale on reverb and mentioning you will do an even swap for dragons. I frequently see sales mentioning they would accept trades

I wish they allowed guitar swaps on here. Feel like that thread would be popular. Straight PRS with no cash involved.

Good luck on your hunt for Dragons. If no luck here I would suggest posting your Santana pups on sale on reverb and mentioning you will do an even swap for dragons. I frequently see sales mentioning they would accept trades

I don't think it's too far fetched to see something like that go down

Will these work? Feel free to message me.
PipAslW.jpg

dx3QYb3.jpg

All taken care of?
Who’s got some 58/15 LT+ for me. I kid. Sorta. Not really. Would happily slap those bad boys in a guitar :p

While were at it who wants to trade my "S" pickups for core? I'll cover shipping too! ;)

Jokes aside. I hope it works out and agree a straight trade thread of PRS only products without cash exchanged would be cool. Though, I do understand PRS not wanting to enable that potential mess. I still can't help myself from thinking it's a cool idea.

Back