Pickup Advice..?

Are you in the UK ?

I'm in Ireland. I've spoken to BKP before, but I''ve also been mis-guided with advice before, it depends who you talk to. I wouldn't presume to speak to the boss of the company...

The brighter cut in the highs are what I'll need here.

This might be a stupid question, but why not the original Starla pickups? They’re known to be some of the brightest.

I'm in Ireland. I've spoken to BKP before, but I''ve also been mis-guided with advice before, it depends who you talk to. I wouldn't presume to speak to the boss of the company...

The brighter cut in the highs are what I'll need here.

Hey, its cool, when you email them a question on website, its Tim whom answers. When I asked about a bright bridge for my guitar he suggested Rebel Yell or Emerald, if that helps you

I put a Duncan Saturday Night Special in the bridge spot of my Vela, and it sounds glorious, I really dig it.

Hey, its cool, when you email them a question on website, its Tim whom answers. When I asked about a bright bridge for my guitar he suggested Rebel Yell or Emerald, if that helps you

Sorry but it’s not always, I’m being polite here: I’ve been given wrong info before also. I’m not putting my faith in what someone there says AGAIN. I’ve gotten a pickup, installed it and had to call them; ‘this isn’t what I asked for’

I want to hear opinions from people who have used them.

Last edited:
Back