Welcome and congrats on a killer first PRS! While I’m a huge fan of 59/09s, I actually prefer 85/15s in a Custom 24 :). Like others said, try out the 59/09s first then make sure you listen to what your ears tell you which is better.

It's official, I am now an owner! Picked this bad boy up in NJ over the weekend and was SHOCKED to see that it looks even better in person than the pictures would imply. Didn't know that was possible. This video still does not do justice, will try to upload more pics tonight. Here are a couple GIFs for now, the grain on this thing is absolutely INSANE.

It's official, I am now an owner! Picked this bad boy up in NJ over the weekend and was SHOCKED to see that it looks even better in person than the pictures would imply. Didn't know that was possible. This video still does not do justice, will try to upload more pics tonight. Here are a couple GIFs for now, the grain on this thing is absolutely INSANE.

Man, that's hot! What a great looking guitar.

Hello all,
New guy here, Joseph, I just brought home my first PRS guitar. It sounded great at GC expect it to be even better in my home. A new PRS S2 in Whale Blue … Hope it plays as good as it looks.

Excellent! Congrats and enjoy it.

Back