Picked up a little something off craigslist this evening

Black Plaid

Other Alan!
Here's a teaser until I tomorrow when I have decent light for taking photos.

D4LOWKeVUAA0ne1

I guess it's name is Jeff?

...was owned by a little old lady that only played it at church on Sundays. Although not allowed to, her grandson sneaked in and played it three times, and he nearly got caught the last time. Anyone caught pointing at it was never again allowed to even look at it, until it went up for sale. o_O

As promised, a better set of photos:

No guitars fell over during the photography, although it was a bit touch-and-go.

D4N_KmmUwAAdBH8

Top Grain, was rather overcast today, so the aperture had to be wide open

D4N_KmlUEAAdzS2

My first one with Moons! Was hard to get a good shot. =(

D4N_KmsUUAEW71E

Olde Schoole Tuners - I hardly even know how to string a guitar without locking ones any more.
D4N_KmnUYAADaRS

...was owned by a little old lady that only played it at church on Sundays. Although not allowed to, her grandson sneaked in and played it three times, and he nearly got caught the last time. Anyone caught pointing at it was never again allowed to even look at it, until it went up for sale. o_O

Man, Jeff must be well known around these parts!

No guitars fell over during the photography, although it was a bit touch-and-go.

D4N_KmmUwAAdBH8

D4N_KmlUEAAdzS2

D4N_KmsUUAEW71E

Olde Schoole Tuners - I hardly even know how to string a guitar without locking ones any more.
D4N_KmnUYAADaRS
Lovely guitar mate!

D4N_KmmUwAAdBH8

D4N_KmlUEAAdzS2

D4N_KmsUUAEW71E

D4N_KmnUYAADaRS
that is REALLY nice!

Back