Pick attack on delay

MUCH better! I can still hear it when I listen for it. But a lot of that is the fact that I tend to "pluck" the string with the pick instead of slide or roll off of it. But this pedal doesn't seem to accentuate that part of it as much on most of the settings. AND, it was 30 bucks in "excellent" condition on reverb. (Figured even if it didn't do what I wanted it to it would not be much of a monetary loss). Now, I don't think I will be Pink Floyd with this delay any time soon. But for the little bit of slap back and some tone fattening, this seems like it will do the trick (without annoying the crap out of me with that click). :D It doesn't take up any more room on my board that the other one did, AND I have six more options. So far, Tape, Digital and Analog seem to be my favorites.

199581103_10165379836955331_6258210267147321775_n.jpg

That’s all that matters.

Between 2019-2020 I built my board after seeing Les’ Schmidt Array. I put a lot of budget pedals, mostly bought used and populated it for about the price of one boutique pedal.

As long as you’re getting the tones you want, who says you’ve got to spend the price a a cheap used car on a pedal board?

As you can see, my board [overall] is a mix of "standard" and "cheap"....lol. Nothing "boutique" about the pedals I am using. But they sound good when strung together the way they are (at least to me).
Some of my favorite pedals of all time were the Boss pedals I bought back in the mid 80s. Wish I still had some of them.

Great work! Sometimes it takes a little time and money to find the right gear. You a have a few different delay sounds now too!

I like those cheap-ass pedals to some extent...mostly because I won't feel bad if it doesn't work out. Donner, Mooer, even a Flamma on my board

Back