Pick a Card, Any Card

I'll take the Duece of Diamonds (Double D) but come on, my user name is ACE, there has to be an ACE left for me. Anyone with an Ace want to trade me? Everybody loves Double D.

I'll take the Duece of Diamonds (Double D) but come on, my user name is ACE, there has to be an ACE left for me. Anyone with an Ace want to trade me? Everybody loves Double D.

Deuce of Diamonds is yours. I can think of a lot of cool ways to spin that - beginning with "Double Black Diamond".

At least all of the skiers will get it.

Don't forget to update your avatar. If you fins someone to trade you for an Ace, be sure to PM me.

Wow this community is really divided.... 1/2 Red Cards the Other 1/2 Black Cards...

Short story time.

My dad was a professional photographer and movie maker. He never did any model photography, though I know he would have been great at it. I have always liked photography too. As I got older, what I really wanted to do was photograph nudes. Not smut, but real nude model photography.

But it never really got going before digital was available. In the age of film, Kodachrome was king and I shot a lot of it, but I could not afford a color darkroom and I could not afford high end processing. You see, if you do any kind of nude photography and don't send it to a very high end processing lab you would lose your film and stand a pretty good chance of talking to the cops. The local drug store and it's employees just couldn't handle it. So, there was no point in pursuing it because I wanted color.

Enter the digital camera. No more pimply faced local clerks pawing over your slides or prints. Everything can be done in-house with just you, your model and your computer.

I had the good fortune to find a few amateur models whom I paid well (and secured releases from).

One of my projects was comparing the curves of the models to the curves of guitars.

My card in Han's project is the Ace of Hearts. So I thought I'd see if I could adapt a couple of my shots with appropriately placed hearts to keep it within the confines of the forum.

If these are still too much and this post gets nuked, I understand. I'm not trying to push the limits here, just looking to entertain - hopefully within the forum guidelines.

AceOfHearts2.jpg

AceOfHearts4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ruger,

I can totally appreciate what you're doing, but we have to keep this PG rated so I deleted two of your images.

Thanks for understanding.

Shawn

Hans,

If it's still available, I'll take the Queen of Clubs. I think if I shave my legs I can make it work... :biggrin:

Lloyd

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;31611 said:
She's all yours, Lloyd. Treat her right! ;)

Thanks, will do. Looks like I've got some work to do now.

Lloyd/Goldtop/QofC

Back