Photos/Videos of your Dragon guitars thread

I searched this forum for Dragons and was surprised there wasn't a lot of photos of Dragons, I've only seen a few videos on youtube of Dragons that probably everyone else here have already seen too. So, I thought it would be nice to have this thread as a place where everyone is encouraged to post photos and or videos of you playing your Dragons. Any of the 9 Dragons. I love looking at these and hearing them, and there's not many examples of them actually being played other than the one PRS has on their website and about 3 other people on youtube that demo or review them. What is on there seems to more geared towards the new 35th edition. Would love to see more of these rare Dragons, if anyone cares to share more videos/photos.

Well, I don't own a Dragon, but I did get up close and personnel with a few of them, and several other really cool guitars.

RHZgzNB.jpg

KC49bSN.jpg

That Red one is awesome too, that is a great photo of it! Really shows it off great!
I would love to hear some videos of you all playing some music on them.
How do the stock pickups sound?
Would they be good for some Rhoads/Vai types of tones?
I like Suhr Aldrich pickups and will probably put those in whatever Dragon I end up getting.
I am really fascinated by the 9 PRS Dragons!
Keep posting!
Thanks!!!

Ok, somebody has to show up with some samples. Nothing special, or particularly exciting. Five little snippets.
Finger style up and down the neck
Finger style simple chord progression
Strummed chords mid neck
Picked lead around 12th fret high side
The brazzy bottom end
Well done!

Ok, somebody has to show up with some samples. Nothing special, or particularly exciting. Five little snippets.
Finger style up and down the neck
Finger style simple chord progression
Strummed chords mid neck
Picked lead around 12th fret high side
The brazzy bottom end

Sounds and looks great!
Thanks!

Does anyone know anything at all about What the Dragon guitar for 2025 will be like? Hardtail or Tremelo? Wood types? Dragon design? Someone must know something somewhere.

Back