Photos, let's see 'em

That is absolutely gorgeous. I look at this picture in detail and fantasize about being there. The cloud formation is amazing. Thx for sharing!
Thanks Lola,
I just retired and my wife and I sold our place in Washington State and moving to Arizona for the time being (not sure if it's permanent yet, we may check out Texas or Tennessee too)
So once we closed our home sale, my wife and were traveling down the West Coast this past weekend from Washington down thru California.
We were behind the storm that started last Thursday on the west coast and dumped all the snow and traveled across the US this week.
We decided to bypass the Siskiyous (mountain pass) and take Hwy 101 down the coast.
We got rewarded with some beautiful and scenic weather along the way.

89156861_10221256330340729_2844420573713399808_n.jpg

Thanks Lola,
I just retired and my wife and I sold our place in Washington State and moving to Arizona for the time being (not sure if it's permanent yet, we may check out Texas or Tennessee too)
So once we closed our home sale, my wife and were traveling down the West Coast this past weekend from Washington down thru California.
We were behind the storm that started last Thursday on the west coast and dumped all the snow and traveled across the US this week.
We decided to bypass the Siskiyous (mountain pass) and take Hwy 101 down the coast.
We got rewarded with some beautiful and scenic weather along the way.
Congrats on the retirement

Back